RE: [FW1] Changing IPSO telnet banner

Scott, I received this fix from Verisign support. They got it from
CheckPoint.
This fix is for client authentication when using telnet, ftp, rlogin.
I'm not sure if it's exactly what your looking for, but here goes...

I'm using an IP440 3.3 and, fw1 4.1 sp2.
Hope it helps...

######################
Make sure to back up your file. This solution is provided by Checkpoint.

Problem Description
How to remove the banner from the Authentication window

Solution: How to remove the banner from the Authentication window
(3.068)
1. Leave the User's Interface
2. Edit $FWDIR/conf/objects.C. After the "props" line, add the line
:undo_msg (true)
3. Restart the User's Interface
4. Reinstall the security policy

Note: These instructions are valid for the following security servers:
TELNET, FTP, RLOGIN and TELNET interface for Client Authentication.
They will not work for HTTP security server.