RE: [FW1] Changing IPSO telnet banner

As you can see at Nokia's resolution case no.1669:

The telnet banner is set in /etc/gettytab by using the "im" (initial
message) capability. All IPSO terminals use the default entry, which looks
like this:

default:\
:cb:ce:ck:lc:fd#1000:im=\r\n IPSO (%h) (%t)\r\n\r\n:sp#1200:

This produces the following initial banner.

IPSO (hostname) (ttyp0)

login:

You may change this by editing /etc/gettytab. To do so, first remount the
hard disk read-write (# mount -uw /) and edit gettytab. If you wished for
the initial banner to say something else, you could edit the im capability,
such as in the following example:

default:\