[FW1] StoneBeat and 3Com Problem

I am having a problem with the StoneBeat Load Balancing software. I have the following setup.

2xFirewalls
1xManagment Server

Running SunOS 5.7 and FW1 4.1 SP2
StoneBeat 4.2.1

they are connected to 3com 3300 switches running software version 2.64.

The problem is when both firewalls are on line traffic only flows through one but slows the network down to a virtual stop. If i connect them to a hubs and then into the switches it all runs fine. Is there any special settings that need to be done on the switches as they are listed in the compatibility guide.

Thanks.

Darren Stewart
Data Technician

Stockport Borough Council