From: Roelandts, Guy [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 3:33 AM
To: '[email protected]'; [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] Disk full on IPSO 440

Hi,

Isn't the du command working on IPSO, can't check it right now ...
no Nokia available for the moment.

cd to /var and try a du from there, thta will show you the directories
eating up your space

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien à vous - Kind regards

Guy ROELANDTS
EMEA CS Internet Expertise Centre
Compaq Software Engineer - Belgium
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel: +32(02)729.77.44 (options  3 - 3 - 1)