[FW1] nat on win2k

We have a firewall that I need to do static and dynamic NAT on.

I think I know what to do, but thought I'd run it by y'all first.

We have internal servers, with private addresses, that will need to get
the internet, and will have access from the internet also.

We have some workstations that need to have specific valid ip addresses
get to particular sites outside our network (VPN to other corporations).

We have regular users with DHCP who should not be getting accessed from
sources
on the internet, but will need internet access.

Can a hide NAT rule use a NAT pool?  Will FW1 start rolling over to PAT
once a pool
of ip addresses is used?

I think the servers and workstations that need particular ip addresses
will need static NAT.

Regular users (on 5 different routed internal subnets) can use hide nat?

If I decide to have all internal regular users use an imaginary external
IP address, what is the
route command on the external router to point traffic back to those
addresses?

By the way, this is all FW4.1sp3 on a Win2k machine.  Can someone
describe to me that
fwparp really does?

Thanks,

Andy