RE: [FW1] unknown established tcp packet

Unfortunately, welcome to the club.
I'm 99% sure it isn't a routing problem. Instead, a TCP connection timing
problem.
There's (dare I say) a fix/work around on http://www.phoneboy.com . Search
for 'unknown established tcp packet', and you'll get lots of hits.
Also search the mail list archives.

>From what I hear, CheckPoint is looking into fixing this problem in the next
SP release. But the proof is in the pudding....

HTH,
Steve