[FW1] PLEASE IGNORE - FINALLY WORKING

Please ignore - finally got it to accept my email address ....

Confidentiality: This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the
above named recipient(s) only and may be confidential and/or
privileged. If they have come to you in error you must take no action
based on them, nor must you copy or disclose them or any part of their
contents to any person or organisation; please reply to this e-mail
and highlight the error immediately and delete this e-mail and its
attachments from your computer system.

Security Warning: Please note that this e-mail has been created in the
knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications
medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of
security  when e-mailing us.

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
its attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping
with  good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are
actually  virus free