[FW1] Event viewer messages

Hello everyone,

Am facing a weird problem. When my firewall service starts, I see a few
errors in my event viewer logs :
1. FireWall-1: Using external interface 'HPTX1'
2. FireWall-1: fwauthd: will try late... (19 times left)
3. FireWall-1: fwauthd: cannot run server polsrvd: Authentication Services
are unavailable. Connection refused.
4. FireWall-1: fw: no license for 'routers'

These are always in the event viewer. I am running Checkpoint ver 4.1 SP2 on
Win NT 4.0 SP 6a. I am not using user authentication anywhere in my rulebase
nor I am using FW to control my routers.The external interface is set
correctly to HPTX1 in external.if.

Please help .... any suggestions or comments most welcome.

Thank you in advance

Regards

Narendra