Re: [FW1] Backup firewall?

I have installed a backup server without any problems on a Sun box. You have to
have the same hostname and ip address on the backup machine as well. Install the
Firewall software from the scratch and copy all the files under /opt/CKPfw/conf
to the new machine. Copy all the routing tables.

You need to install the license as well.

That should work.

Rajesh.

> From: "Hugo, Tim" <[email protected]>
> To: "'[email protected]'"