RE: [FW1] Firewall-1 sync problems

You need to redo your putkey. Make sure you specify the correct interface to
putkey from
i.e. your sync interface.

George

IMPORTANT NOTICES:
          This message is intended only for the addressee. Please notify the
sender by e-mail if you are not the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose, or distribute this message
or its contents to any other person and any such actions may be unlawful.

         Banc of America Securities LLC("BAS") does not accept time
sensitive, action-oriented messages or transaction orders, including orders
to purchase or sell securities, via e-mail.

         BAS reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all
messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this
e-mail address may be stored on the BAS e-mail system.