From: Dave Dunaway (ncc0296) [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 12:16 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Putkeys...

Hey folks,

Just wanted someone to say "yes, this ok, proceed to the Degoba system
and meet Yoda" before I blow some shit up.

What I'm doing is _adding_ two firewalls to my management
server. Now, I have currently 4 other firewalls running on
er..from that management station. So, I'm at the point
where I need to do a putkeys from the firewalls and the
management station.

My question is, do I need to re-enter the IP's of my current
4 firewalls plus the two IP's of the new firewalls when
I do fw putkeys? Or will doing fw putkeys <newfirewall> append
the IP to the current IP's already entered?

make sense? :)

--
Dave Dunaway [[email protected]]