[FW1] Strange message after installing FW-1 SP3

Hi,

I hope someone knows what's going on here.. Ater I installed FW-1 SP 3 on my
Solaris 7 box I read the following error-message in the fwd.log..

fwd: dtm_query_init: Failed to load DTMQuery DLL
/etc/fw/lib/libfwdtmquery.so.1: No such file or directory

The file is indeed not there, but why is he complaining about this??

I am able to load the FW further so I have no functionality problems, but
it's very strange..

Greetz,

Nils Kolstein
Internetworking Engineer