[FW1]

Hi guys,

Has anyone tried to change the administration ports used
by FireWall-1?
For example, fwm using another port than 258/tcp.
I found this following workaround on CheckPoint KB but
it doesn't work on v4.1
Any idea?

Thanks for your help

  To change the files used by Firewall-1 (either the
control module or the Firewall
>    module), create a file called
$FWDIR/conf/ports.conf. In that file, each line should
>    contain the function whose port is to be changed,
an equal sign and the new port
>    number. To make the change effective, fwstop and
fwstart the FireWall.

>    For example, the following file...
>    fwd=1234
>    # fwm port number - remember to change this in the
GUI as well
>    fwm=1235
>    log=1236
>    snauth=1237

Vous aussi devenez le "Coup de coeur de Julie" et gagnez une Webcam
sur http://www.chez.com

Chez.com vous invite à découvrir l'univers passionnant des sites persos
et à profiter d'un hébergement illimité et totalement gratuit.