[FW1] Fwd: Ports.conf (administration ports)

----- Message restransmis par Joe Dalton
<[email protected]> -----
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 17:52:10 +0200
From: Joe Dalton <[email protected]>
Subject: Ports.conf (administration ports)
To: [email protected]

Hi guys,

Has anyone tried to change the administration ports used
by FireWall-1?
For example, fwm using another port than 258/tcp.I found
this following workaround on CheckPoint KB but it
doesn't work on v4.1
Any idea?

 Thanks for your help

>   To change the files used by Firewall-1 (either the
> control module or the Firewall
> >    module), create a file called
> $FWDIR/conf/ports.conf. In that file, each line should
> >    contain the function whose port is to be changed,
> an equal sign and the new port
> >    number. To make the change effective, fwstop and
> fwstart the FireWall.
> >
> >    For example, the following file...
> >    fwd 34
> >    # fwm port number - remember to change this in
the

************
> Vous aussi devenez le "Coup de coeur de Julie" et
gagnez une Webcam
> sur http://www.chez.com
>
> Chez.com vous invite à découvrir l'univers passionnant
des sites persos
> et à profiter d'un hébergement illimité et totalement
gratuit.

----- Fin de message retransmis -----