-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Tim
Holman
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 9:02 AM
To: Jorge L. Avelar; 'Harvey, Jon'; 'Bhupinder Shergill';
[email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW1] Passed CCSA.

Braindumping of this nature is against the terms and conditions set by
Checkpoint for their exams, breaches of which will result in your
qualitications being revoked !
Be careful - you're devaluing your own certifications by telling other
people the exam content.....

:)

Tim