RE: [FW1] IP Pool NAT for SR doesn't work for private IPs

2 ideas

1. the IP pool Nat should not be part of the encryption domain

2. some lines are missing in the objects.C for your IP pool Nat definition. I did not have the time to test if the first idea is the origin of the problem so it could help if you can test it and keep us informed

Your IP pool Nat definition should look as
:
	:netobjadtr (
		: (secur    <---- this the name of the pool NAT
			:color (black)
			:type (machines_range)
			:comments ()
			:ipaddr_first (193.210.193.213)
			:ipaddr_last (193.210.193.215)

			:add_adtr_rule (false)
			:netobj_adtr_method (adtr_static)
			:the_firewalling_obj (
				:type (refobj)
				:refname ("#_All")
			)
			:ip_pool_securemote (false)
		)
	)

if the last lines are missing, the translation does not occur (despite what the log says)

HTH
Siegfried