[FW1] Http Next Proxy

Title: Blank

Dear List,
I want to set up our clients to internet use Firewall as Proxy. Since Firewall-1 not provide web caching process, I want to use Proxy Server (Ms Proxy 2.0) in My DMZ join to Firewall in Http Next Proxy Configuration. But I have not experience in http next proxy configuration.
Can anybody help me to explain , How does the 'http next proxy' work ? And How to configure 'http next proxy' (in firewall side and in Proxy side) ?

Any informations would be greatly appreciated.

Fauzans