[FW1] RE: PPTP thru FW1

But how does one perform static or any NAT. Mgmt console does not let me do it.

Naresh

From: "Carl E. Mankinen" <[email protected]>
To: "Naresh Narang" <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject: RE:
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 22:25:17 -0400

Static NAT, yes PPTP works.
Hide NAT, no PPTP doesnt.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Naresh Narang
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2001 5:39 AM
To: [email protected]

Hi,

I am new to this list as well as FW1. I was trying to setup a PDS 2100 box
running checkpoint smalloffice. It has vpn1 and fw1 ver 4.1 I have some
issues and it will be great if someone could clarify.

1. Does FW1 allow NATing of protocol 47? I came across several posts as well
as on Phoneboy site it is mentioned that it does but it did not let me do
that from Management console. Without this PPTPD won't work behind fw1.

2. Is it possible for SecuRemote to work from a NATed environment. FW1
address is real though.

Thanks,
Naresh