Re: AW: [FW1] Packet Loss through Firewall

> -----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----

if you have a setup

<leased line> <router> <hub1> <firewall> <hub1> <server/client>

connect a workstation on hub1 and test the connection (ping, ftp
...) through the firewall to this workstation.

you can also check the leased-line's capacity you can see this on your
router (sh int ...).

do you use any kind of HA-solution - nokia VRRP or stonebeat?

cheers
-reinhard