RE: [FW1] Solaris log rotation script

Hi,

          After you have rotate the logs, you can compress and move them to
      another filesystem with free space. This was how I am doing right
      now.

          Regards,

                Josué.
---------------------- Remitido por Josue Rodriguez
Garduño/CATALUNYA/RETEVISION con fecha 25/04/2001 08:04
---------------------------

"Christopher Doane" <[email protected]>@beethoven.us.checkpoint.com con
fecha 23/04/2001 18:16:04

      Enviado por: [email protected]

       De         "Christopher Doane" <[email protected]>
                  @beethoven.us.checkpoint.com
       --------+  -----------------------------------------------------+
       --------+  -----------------------------------------------------+
       Copias a
       --------+  -----------------------------------------------------+
       CCI
       --------+  -----------------------------------------------------+
       Fecha      23/04/2001 18:16
       Tema       RE: [FW1] Solaris log rotation script

Thank you for the response - I am running "fw logswitch", the issue I have
is what to do with all the old logs generated by the nightly cron job that
runs this command.  Has anyone created a script for managing these old logs
so they don't over run /var space?

Thanks again,
Chris Doane