Re: [FW1] Meta IP - integration with fw-1

You need to use Meta-IP as your DHCP service. Install the DHCP server and
then the UAT service on each domain controller. Then define each username
on FW-1 for the users who you want to have access through an authenticated
rule.

Dave Grabowski
System Arts, Inc.[Easy to remember as 6-Hockey-Hero]
[email protected]

|--------+-------------------------------------------------->
|        |          Lior Arbel <[email protected]>          |
|        |          Sent by:                                |
|        |          [email protected]|
|        |          kpoint.com                              |
|        |                                                  |
|        |                                                  |
|        |          04/23/2001 04:19 PM                     |
|        |          Please respond to zlior                 |
|        |                                                  |
|--------+-------------------------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                           |
  |       To:     [email protected]                                                |
  |       cc:                                                                                                 |
  |       Subject:     [FW1] Meta IP - integration with fw-1                                                  |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hello All
I have Meta ip Newbe Question !!!

I need help about intagretion of Meta ip with Fw-1
i have DHCP and i want to block some users from access
to the Internet.
i have 300 users and want to block  about 100 users
and i am thinking of buying meta ip , i have
checkpoint 4.1 sp3 unlimited.
do i need to configure on fw-1 all the 300 users or
the 100 users for the blocking or i can get the user
list from the Meta IP

Best Regards
Lior Arbel