[FW1] How to change pw for SecuRemote user on mgmt station?

Hi all

For a current solution I am seeking command line syntax to change on a mgmt
box the SR user password and write the user database down to a fw modul.

The idea is to have a one time password list for each FW ssl user. I know
SecuID, I know how expensive it will is, I need some other possiblities.

Thanks!

Mathias Wittwer
Project Engineer
Synergy International
PO Box 11545, l23 Mobil on the Park, 157 Lampton Quay,
Wellington, New Zealand
voice: ++64 4 499 3000, fax: ++64 4 499 0320
http://www.synergy.co.nz