From: Larry Pingree [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 1:54 PM
To: Rodney Lacroix; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW1] VPN Accelerator Card opinions

We've generally seen a pretty significant performance increase by using the
luna card. Approx 40% or 50% improvement in peak bandwidth. I believe there
are performance charts at check point that will give you an idea.

http://www.checkpoint.com/products/vpn1/vpn1accwp.html

Larry Pingree
Sr. Security Consultant
Email: [email protected]

SiegeWorks
WebSite: http://www.siegeworks.com/
Enterprise Support, Security Consulting and Training