[FW1] VPN between 2 FW CP4.1 problem

Hi,

I have 2 FW CP 4.1 (1 sp2 the other sp3) in 2 remote location.
I created a FWZ VPN between the two.  I succeeded in exchanging the key and installing an encryption rule.

But Still I have a problem.  when I try to reach one network behind the FW from the other network, my packets get lost.

A tracert will lead me to a time out and it is like it the FW does not make the translation to convert the private IP into the public one of the remote FW.
In fact in the NAT table, I cannot see any rule saying that if trying to access the remote private network, it has to translate it.

Any Idea?

Thanks,

Philippe Andries
Information Technology