can't download
*.zip *.mp3 ... files, destination is my proxy IP #1.
After I add rule for rest of us without resource ,destination is my proxy IP
#2.
This configuration does'nt work.
Nobody can't  download ANY http files (not only this described in resource).
If I disable rule with resource http request are allowed.

Another problem is that I can't define my proxy as internal host, only as
external.

I have got FW-1 VPN v.4.1 eec SP2
WIN NT 4.0 SP6
with 4 interfaces
I add my rules and objects in attachment.

			Thanks for any answers       Michal