RE: [FW1] Securemonte 4176 Win2k - Help!!

Spencer,

A quick Q.

It seems to me that the errors point to the fact that the client (SR) is not
able to make needed changes to the system while running, and this may point
to insufficiant rights for the user who is logged on at the time.

Have you tried making the specific user a member of the local Administrators
group and seeing if this solves the problem ?

Mike

	(I cut out the irrelevant points to show why I reached this possible
conclusion)