RE: [FW1] AW: securemote and sms client

Accessing a SR user from within the encryption domain, e.g. with SMS
requires the user to be logged on. Furthermore the ip address of the SR user
must be known (this is either an official IP address or one of the
configured IP NAT pool).

Last but not least in order to establish such back connections the rulebase
needs to have an entry for that. Search the CP knowledge base for X11 and
encrypted connections. There's the syntax given for such a rule.

If SecureClient is running on the users desktop, it mustn't be configured to
allow only outgoing+encrypted as this blocks back-connections on the client
desktop.

Josef