[FW1] Lost as a ball in the tall grass...

I'm having a issue with a recently installed FW-1 product. It's running
FW-1 4.1 (sp2) with a evaluation license.

My issue is a rule with authentication. In general I'm wanting to make a
rule like this.

XXgroup@any           www.internal-web-server.org   HTTPS  Authenticate.

When I try to add this rule I get the message:

"User Authentication is not yet available for Service https"

I can use the above rule and change the service to 'http' and it will
work fine.

I have since scrounged around and found from Checkpoints site a
publication called. "SSL User Authentication with the HTTP Security
Server"

>From what I can gather from it I need to have a Verisign ID installed on
the Firewall and one on the internal-web-server.
I'm guessing I need to have a tunnel between the client and the firewall
and a second tunnel from the firewall to the internal-web-server. Where
the Firewall is proxing my connection to the webserver.

Am I correct in my thinking or am I as 'lost as a ball in the tall
grass'?

Thanks
Tom Volpe
Network Janitor