[FW1] Securemote Help

Dear Sir,

I have a problem with VPN under FW-1. As the following the scenario shows:

One Fw-1 4.1 Module
One Management Station 4.1

I´m trying to connect to the firewall because it´s only machine that have an
external ip address.
Fw-1 has the correct license, but the license was generated to my FW-1
internal ip address.
The Fw-1 objetct has the internal ip address too. The interfaces are
corrected assigned.
My Management Station has an internal ip address only, and doens´t make NAT.
I already got SecuRemote licenses installed on my firewall module and
management station.

When I try to connect with a SecureRemote under dial up, I have the
following message:

"Error: Site ..xxx.xxx says that it is not a Certificate Authority.
Check whether you have got the right Ip-address for xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ,
and check with the Fw-1 system there whether xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is indeeded a
FW-1 control station"

Note: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx it´s my firewall module´s external address.

Must I open my Management Console across Internet?

What am I suppose to do to solve the problem?

I already installed the VPN and SecuRemote licenses in my firewall module
and in my Management Station. I´m using FWZ encription.
But, should i make a static NAT for my Management Station?
It has only an internal ip address.
I´m trying to connect under my firewall module. Is it possible? If yes, how?

Thanks a lot and Best Regards,

Vinicius Dalesandro