[FW1] Firewall with 2 or more processors

Hi,

Anyone knows if it's possible to install Firewall-1 on a UNIX server with
two or more processors?, I'm asking you this because almost two years ago I
worked on a project where we installed a Firewall-1 on HP-UX with two
processors.  After we installed the Firewall-1 on the server, the machine
started to crash and the only way we found to solve this problem was to
disconnect one of the processors.  I don't know if Check Point finally could
solve this problem or, because of the way Firewall-1 works, is not possible
to work with more than one processor.

Any similar experience?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

        _/               |  Jesus Giraut
       _/                |  IT Solution Consultant
      _/_/_/  _/_/_/     |  MCA Region
     _/  _/  _/  _/      |  HP Consulting
    _/  _/  _/_/_/       |  Phone:  (_/            |  Fax:    (_/             |  Telnet: 1-207-8083