Sent: 11 April 2001 09:51
Subject: [FW1] GUI Clients!

Hello all!!!

I am wondering what is the exact process in order to add a Management Client. I tried to implement it following the process, as it is shown below, but with no success:

  1. In Checkpoint Configuration I added the IP of the client.
  2. Since it didn’t work at once, I restarted the service of the Firewall and it still denied to work.

Could you please provide me of the exact steps to implement such a task and inform me if there is any “bug” on it, requiring for example a whole restart or whatever.

Thanks in advance,

Kostas