RE: [FW1] Security Policy Download Error

Title: Security Policy Download Error

I would also try doing a “fw fetch –d” from the firewall module and carefully read through the debug output for the specific error.  I have had this same problem before.  It was a putkey issue that caused it.  You may need to clean out all of the keys on both the management and the module.

Chad T. Mansfield        Phone:

Security Engineer        Fax:

                                  Mobile:

The Hull Group, A Goldman Sachs Company