From: Paul Telle [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 8:58 PM
To: 'Jason Costomiris'; Tim Holman
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Routing

I was wondering if you could shed some light on this issue I am having.  I
have setup the Nokia IP 440's with HA solution.  I am using the VRRP and am
trying to configure the static routes.  Do I specify the virtual IP as the
gateway or the physical IP's of each of the 2 Nokia's?  Can you help?
Thanks!

Paul