[FW1] Error on VPN: " encryption error: Packet is not IPSEC scheme: Manual IPSec "

Hello,

I have an external user using a WebRamp at home. And we
are trying to set up a VPN so that they can access the
internal network/rfc1918 and our protected network servers.

The rule is set as follows:
--------------------------

SOURCE		     DESTINATION	    SERVICES  ACTION
======               ===========	    ========  ======
IP-block-assigned    company-internal-net     ANY     ENCRYPT
-to-webramp-user     company-protected-net

ENCRYPT properties/settings:
---------------------------
-SPI: 0x0 [BOGUS - but set to match webramp spi]

-Alowed Peer Gateway: ANY

SPI / Manual IPSEC settings:
---------------------------
-SPI value: 0x0000 [BOGUS - but set to match webramp spi]

-IPSEC options: ESP
+Encryption Algorithm: DES

-Keys: Manually
+Encryption Key/hex value: zzzzzzzz
[BOGUS - but set to match ]
[webramp encryption key   ]

But I keep getting a strange error whenever the user tries
to access the internal or protected nets. It is as follows:

encryption error: Packet is not IPSEC scheme: Manual IPSec

Has anybody had a similar problem. Or can anybody help me
deciper what the error means?

Thanks much,
-Kenneth