RE: [FW1] stopping logging of nameserver requests

Hi,

   Check the following, by default in the Policy/Properties screen some
rules
 are enabled (they are called :Implied Rules) one of them allows the
connections
 from the Firewall to ... anywhere. The other thing is that you can tell Cp
 log those rules ... you see what I mean ... either you log and allow them,
 either you only allow them, either you don't allow them from here, but be
sure
 to allow them from within your Security Policy then, otherwise you end up,
like
 I had, with a Firewall that does not accept it's policy downloads from it's
 management server anymore :-(

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien à vous - Kind regards

Guy ROELANDTS
Compaq Software Engineer - Belgium
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel: +32(02)729.77.44 (options  3 - 3 - 1)