[FW1] Dr Watson with User Authentication

My firewall is version 4.1 sp3, on an NT box, sp 6a.  Recently did a
migration from v 4.0.  In addition, MetaIP 4.1 SP3 sits on the same box as a
backup DNS server. I know this is a security hole, but my boss mandated this
over my strong objections.  To my problem.  Whenever using user
authentication since the migration, I get Dr. Watson errors on FW.EXE.  This
only happens with NT boxes.  These NT boxes have public IP addresses [my
company was blessed with more than enough addresses a long time ago] that
translate with static NAT to a public address.  Whenever anybody hits the
box from outside my wall, and authenticates, the Dr. Watson pops up.  This
happens with NT 4.0/IIS 4 and Windows 2000/IIS 5.  Used same rules with
Oracle and no problem.  Have tried clear text and integrated windows auth on
the IIS side, but no kerberos.  A non-homogenized IE environment prevents
this.  The checkpoint techie claims I did my migration wrong [I didn't] and
that's why it occurs.  So I created brand new objects and duplicated the
error.  Another checkpoint tech [the top DNS guy there] claims with FW 4.1
and MetaIP 4.1 on the same box, I am asking for issues like this.  Anybody
have any ideas?  Driving me crazy?  Thanks in advance, sorry for the long
message.

Scott

Scott Renda
Systems Administrator