From: David St.Clair [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 6:21 AM
To: [email protected]
Cc: Neil Errington
Subject: [FW1] Secure Remote on DSL

Dear List,

One of my remote users would like to use secure remote on his DSL
connection.  This seems to be giving problems because the DSL connection
is giving out IP addresses to machines in his mini-LAN which are of the
illegal variety (192.168.2.*).  To make life more interesting this IP
address range is in use by one of my remote offices used in a VPN
encryption domain.

Does any body know of any documentation I can give my user to try to get
this to work properly? I can't test it myself because the user is in a
different country.  Users in my country (UK) work okay because the their
DSL hook-up is treated like a dial up adaptor just connected to one PC.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

David St.