[FW1] Network Card

I have a Nokia IP440 with three 4 port cards in it. The first two have all 8
ports in use, no problems. The third card has one port in use. I was
attempting to do a TCPDUMP on the port in use on the third card and got a
message saying the devise was not configured. Voyager displays the interface
and it shows both inbound and outbound traffic - you can see the numbers
change when a transmission goes through. Anyone have any ideas why this is
doing this?