RE: [FW1] VPN products compatible with Firewall-1

If you are talking about setting up a IPSEC vpn to Checkpoint there are many
products that will work.  For example there is FreeS/WAN which is open
source IPSEC software that will run on linux and other OSes.  What you have
to consider is if you have enough knowledge/experience to securely set up a
linux and FreeS/WAN box or any other solution for that matter.  Usually the
better solution is the one you are most familiar with.  There are also many
other IPSEC compatible devices out there such as several from Cisco,
Gnatbox, SonicWall and even Checkpoint is offering a small office version
Firewall/VPN-1 that runs on smaller appliance type devices.