RE: [FW1] Meta IP - integration with fw-1

With MetaIP and UAM integration with FW-1, you do not need to configure
users individually but FW-1 can poll the UAM database real time to see what
users are on what IP address and in what user group. Then FW-1 rule can make
a dicision based on that response. UAM can work with NT domain logon or
Netware logon.

There will be a change in the next release NG where the product called
UserAuthority seperate from MetaIP will handle this integration with FW-1.
Then you'll not need to buy the whole MetaIP just for this integration. You
just need UserAuthority product upcoming.

I would recommend to consult with Check Point rep to get more information.
But the feature you want is already there.

HTH,

Sun Yu, CISSP
Lucent Worldwide Services