Re: [FW1] Lots of static routes in IPSO

You may want to take a look at the Nokia unsupported tools package for
IPSO.  It includes a perl script called addstatic.

https://support.nokia.com/knowledge/frmResolutionView.jsp?ResolutionId=1783

If you do any manual changes to ipsrd.conf make sure you kill -HUP the
routing daemon.  Something like this should take care of it:

kill -HUP `ps aux | grep [i]psrd | awk '{print $2}'`

But beware that manual changes to ipsrd.conf might be lost after reboot or
re-configuration if the active database (/config/active) is not updated
accordingly.

-- Oliver