Von: Wilkins, Jason (BIS) [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet: Montag, 23. April 2001 11:36
An: [email protected]
Betreff: [FW1] Securemote

Hi all,

I have been searching Phoneboy and also this list archieves, I have got a
lot further but not quite there yet!

I am trying to get securemote going !!

I have setup a securemote client on a PC on our Internet connection that has
a legal IP address (No NAT) and i can access my internal servers fine ?Using
FWZ or IKE.

However.......

I am tying to configure a Laptop that is connected to a LAN at some offices
we have rented.

The PC has an Ilegal address that is STATIC NAT at a checkpoint firewall to
a Dedicated Legal address.

The remote firewall is allowing ANY ANY ANY.

I have now managed to authenticate and on my Firewall-1 i can see decrypt
entries in my logs.

However nothing is going back to the Client.

Why?

How can i check why data is not being encrypted back?

Regards
Jase

 and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s).
sender. Contents, which do not relate to formal Billiton
business, are not endorsed by the company.