Re: [FW1] Nokia IP110/330 $FWDIR

Hi,
I'm running 4.1 sp3 on an IP330 and $FWDIR still works for me

-----Original Message-----
From:    Tim Holman [email protected]
Sent:    Tue, 10 Apr 2001 17:50:20 +0100
To:      [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW1] Nokia IP110/330 $FWDIR

$FWDIR is not essential - it's also missing on the IP 440s, and probably the
IP 600s, but they work quite happily without this.
It's a real pain, as the path is quite long.  You can use SETENV to set
this- you could always put it in the fwstart script, but I'm not sure if
this is ethically correct !

Tim