[FW1] ipsec & compression

Hi to all,

I  see  a  huge difference in performance between connection using the
vpn  and  connection without the vpn, because with the vpn I can't use
the  compression  at the ppp level (it is impossible for the ppp level
to compress encrypted data ). I connect to the vpn using a 56k modem.

Do  you  know  if  it is possible to compress data using securemote(or
secureclient)? Is it possible using additional module?

Best Regards,
     MaX