Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]Im Auftrag
von Jan-Ivar Hansen
Gesendet: Samstag, 21. April 2001 14:52
An: [email protected]
Betreff: [FW1] QoS and VPN

Hi all,

our network consists of three branchoffices which are connected through
a VPN. Our goal is to prioritize the encrypted traffic between the sites
in the outside routers. Traffic to the internet is considered lowest
priority.

Does anybody know which ports these encrypted packets uses, is it a
static port number or is it some random generated port number?

An other possibility is to tag the packets in the inside routers before
encryption occurs, but will the packet then keep the tag after
encryption or does the whole packet get encrypted with a new header and
tail?

We are using CP FW-1 4.1 SP 3 with DES/IKE encryption scheme.

Thanks all

Jan-Ivar