[FW1] FW1-Mailinglist Policy

I want to make sure that all members of this list follow some basic
self-policing. Posting to this list any materials that are not directly
related to Firewall-1 or some related Check Point product is grounds for
removal from the list, as it decreases the value of list membership for
all users. Items not related to Firewall-1 include (but not
exclusively):

1. Out of Office Autoreplies
2. Job Postings
3. Derogatory or defamatory content about other users or companies.

Currently, I have taken a very lenient view towards the [FW1] Test,
[FW1] Is the list up, and related messages due to performance issues
with the list. However, we are implementing tools which should improve
list performance. As soon as list performance is deemed reasonable
(messages delivered within 4 hours of receipt to > 90% of valididated
list recipients) these messages will be frowned upon. Please keep in
mind that this list is received by thousands of members. If you want to
know the status of the list or current performance statistics, please
direct questions to [email protected], or directly
to my email address listed below. I assure you that I will be responsive
to your queries in a timely fashion. Thank you for your continued
participation and support.

Jason

--
Jason Luros             3 Lagoon Drive          T:Senior UNIX Engineer    Suite 400               C:Check Point Software    Redwood City, CA 94065  F:Technologies, Inc.     -We Secure The Internet-