[FW1] UDP Encapsulation

I have some problems configuring the 'UDP Encapsulation' feature. I have
set up 2 FW-1 (Linux RedHAt 7.0 VPN-1/FW-1 4.1 SP3), one as VPN end point
and the other as a 'hide nat device'.
I use SecuRemote (Windows 2000 Securemote 4.1 SP3 build 4176) from the
'natted' network tring to estabilish a vpn with the VPN-1 gateway. I can
join the site and download the topology from
the gateway but when I try to open the vpn connection, the authentication
with the gateway fails with the following error message:

"Authentication with firewall at site xx.xx.xx.xx has failed.
Please make sure you used the right credentials."

The VPN endpoint gateway doesn't log anything.
The first fw-1 (the hide nat firewall) enables every service to pass.
I followed the instructions by Checkpoint to properly modify the objects.C
file on the firewall and the user.C on Securemote.
If I disable the hide nat feature on the first fw (I'm testing this scenario
in lab), everything works.

Am I missing anything??

thanks