[FW1] SSL Connection

Hi Everybody,

We are trying to achieve an ssl connection with people that have been
certified by our own CA.

The client connecting would have a certificate from us, we have an LDAP with
a copy of their certificates stored. What we would like to happen is that
when the connection takes place FW-1 would check the LDAP for a valid
certificate and if ok would allow the connection. Some additional questions.

1.	Firstly can this been done
2.	If so how would FW-1 check the certificate (would it be an attribute of
the certificate, or the serial no?)
3.	Once the connection had been established upto the firewall could we then
decrypt and pass on to a web server on port 80 or an Http sweeper.

Hope someone can help thanks

Andy