[FW1] License issue on upgrade--urgent help!

I seem to have fixed it.

Here is what I did:

When I went to install the license from a command prompt I got a "cannot read macro file.... \cp.macro"
For some reason, the upgrade deleted the file. I just had to copy/paste the file from the ServicePack1_backup directory.
It was the same case for setup.C

when I upgraded to sp3 it gave me this error:

VPN/FireWall-1 4.1 Service Pack 3 Setup
An error occurred during the move data process -132
Component:
File Group:
File:
What is that error? Is it anything I should be concerened about. Does this mean it did _not_ upgrade to SP3?

All VPN, routing, firewalling, and all that good stuff is working fine now.

--
Mike Sponsler
[email protected]

[email protected] wrote:

I upgraded to VPN/Firewall-1 4.1 sp3 from VPN/Firewall-1 4.1 sp1. And now I am having some pretty severe licensing issues. The previous licenses I had in The Checkpoint Configuration are no longer listed. When I go to add them in, and restart the firewall service when prompted to....the licenses are not in the Configuration again! Which means I can't run my VPN, nor will it let me log onto the policy editor. it tells me that I am not licensed for it. I did install the fw gui with the upgrade. Routing, NAT, firewall service seem to be running...but it won't let me change anything, nor view the licenses.

HELP!!!

--
Mike Sponsler