[FW1] Unix script...

Hi all...

I know this isn't the right place to ask this but I hope someone can
help me....
I kneed to get a script to run on a Sun Solaris when I'm not logged in.
There's no problem to get it to run when I'm logged in but as soon as
I log out the script is terminated...
I have created a link in the rc3.d library, but there's no differece
between
running that link or running the script (as I hoped...)
I guess that will only work if I reboot the machine but I don't wanna
do that...
So if you have any ideas...

Regards
Mikael Johnsson